2019 Orange Beach Breeze Harvest Market at Seville Square
Oct. 26, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Orange Beach Breeze Harvest market is "the place" for those wanting to get an early jump on Holiday gift buying and decorations.
The 2019 Harvest Market will have vendors from across the region, exhibiting and selling fine art, holiday decorations, holiday gifts, handcrafted furniture and jewelry, stained glass, and personal care products. The event will take place in Seville Square.
There will also be numerous activities throughout the day including live entertainment, Kids Halloween trick-or-treating, a pumpkin patch and a costume competition. All vendors are required to have candy to hand out to trick or treaters at their booth.
Orange Beach Breeze’s application will be made available to the general public on June 13th, 2019.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
Policies for selling and exhibiting:
- NO RAIN DELAYS, NO REFUNDS! - Set-up no earlier than 6 a.m. and NO earlier
- Vendor must be able to set-up in designated, paid space
- All spaces are 12 x 12 and that is big enough for a 10 x 10 tent. If tent is larger than a 10 x 10, vendor is required to rent a double space. Spaces are (12 x 12) or a double is (12 x 24)
- All spaces located on Seville Square - YOU BRING IT IN-YOU TAKE IT OUT!
- Each vendor is responsible for their own sales tax ( Escambia County is 7.5%)
- Parking near set up is for loading and unloading - all vehicles, trailers and box trucks MUST BE MOVED by 9 a.m.
- All vendors must vacate property by 7 p.m.
Orange Beach is a travel site for vacation planning information in Orange Beach, Gulf Shores AL. and the surrounding areas.
We hope you enjoy our beaches, boating, fishing, shopping and restaurants.