Plaza De Luna Downtown Pensacola, Florida
October 3rd, from 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
* FOOD TRUCK FEST/VENDOR APPLICATION REGISTRATION*
Tempt your taste buds and come hungry at this year’s 1st Annual Food Truck Fest. The fest will feature a number of the city’s finest food trucks! We also will have vendors exhibiting and selling gifts, crafts, jewelry, personal care products and much more! The event will take place in Plaza De Luna Downtown, Pensacola. This is a family-friendly event.
There will be Food Trucks, Vendors, Live Entertainment, a Food Truck Tasting competition and a bounce house for the kids. A portion of the proceeds go to Feeding the Gulf Coast.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
Policies for selling and exhibiting:
No refunds will be issued in the event of inclement weather, natural disaster or circumstances deemed worthy of cancellation by the Orange Beach Breeze committee. Initial Here: ________
Set-up no earlier than 8:00 a.m. and NO earlier
- Vendor must be able to set-up in designated, paid space
- All food trucks will be given their designated space closer to the event. All tent vendor spaces are 12 x 12 and that is big enough for a 10 x 10 tent. If tent is larger than a 10 x 10, vendor is required to rent a double space. Spaces are (12 x 12) or a double is (12 x 24)
- All spaces located on Plaza De Luna - YOU BRING IT IN-YOU TAKE IT OUT!
- Each vendor is responsible for their own sales tax (Escambia County is 7.5%)
- Parking near set up is for loading and unloading - all vehicles, trailers and box trucks MUST BE MOVED by 10 a.m.
- Vendors will not be allowed to leave the Fest and breakdown till 8:00 PM when the event is over on October 3rd. Set up starts at 8:00 AM the morning of.
Please return this page with appropriate payment and information by email or mail.
Vendors will not be able to leave the Fest and breakdown till 8:00 PM when the event is over on October 3rd. Set up starts at 8:00 AM the morning of. Food Truck vehicles and tent vendors can’t arrive after 9:00 AM.
Now – September 15th based on availability
Food Truck/Trailers Vendor Fee: $175 (paid before 08/15/20) or $200(after that date)
Tent Vendor Fee: $150 (paid before 8/15/20) or $175 (after that date)
(s) = single space $175 (12 x 12) (d)=double space $250
PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: ORANGE BEACH BREEZE
Name of Food Truck/Vendor:____________________________________________________________
Vendor Type: [ ] Food Truck [ ] Food Trailer [ ] Tent Vendor [ ]
Size: _____________________________ Approx. Weight ________________
Name of Person Submitting: _____________________________________________________________
Type of Food Prepared/Tent Vendor Products _______________________________________________
Daytime phone number: _____________________Evening_____________________
FULL mailing address:_________________________________________________________________
Please send photo of your Food Truck to firstname.lastname@example.org
I, _________________________________________have read over the policies and procedures concerning the 2020 Food Truck Fest Plaza De Luna Downtown Pensacola, and fully understand the obligations of being a vendor. By signing this agreement, I am wanting to reserve a space/spaces for this event.
Mail or scan and email form with payment to:
Orange Beach Breeze
c/o 2020 Food Truck Fest
4251 Commons Drive West
Destin, FL 32541
FOR CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS: Please accept my payment of $ ________ by: Visa ____ MC ____
Card Number ___________________________________ Exp. Date __________ CVV2 Code _____
Billing Zip Code ______________
Please call 850-376-9350 directly at the following / day / time to verbally accept payment information or for us to email an online invoice.
Date _________ Contact Number ________________ Best Time to Call ____________
Orange Beach is a travel site for vacation planning information in Orange Beach, Gulf Shores AL. and the surrounding areas.
We hope you enjoy our beaches, boating, fishing, shopping and restaurants.